- The standard charge for a re-examination is £37.75
- the first prescription costs £15.98
- Subsequent prescriptions written on the same day cost £7.79
if you require a repeat written prescription please allow 48 hours notice and 24 hours notice for normal prescriptions.
We are only able to refund blister-packed medication and this can only be done within 28 days of purchase, Unfortunately we are not able to refund any medication purchased under insurance
- A prescription may not be appropriate if your pet is an in-patient or requires immediate treatment
- Certain drugs (for instance phenobarbitone) can only be supplied one month at a time by law.
On request we will gladly inform you of the price of any medicines we supply or answer any specific questions you may have regarding prescriptions.